mercredi 9 septembre 2009

TRUE SCIENCE FICTION REALITIES Part I I I ***Written by Patrick GENSAU

As for the existence of  "   L  I  F  E "  on other  Planets  and in

the distance  "  G A L A X I E S  "   , sure ....

if the     "  I  N  H  A  B  I  T  A  N  T  S  "  so  far  away ,

ignore the  " e x i s t e n c e "   of    "  M  A  N  " ,

as so  insignificant  and  small his  world is ....

It's absolutely  obvious  that  "  M a n "   on   "  E a r t h "

couldn't possibly know  their existence either  ....

If you look through the telescope far away in the " Space " ,  you see

tiny  dots of light ( it could be stars , planets , comets ... etc ...etc ... )

and further you find your limit as you can't see any further because

of the limitation  of your instrument , but being highly magnified,

a tiny dot becomes a star , a planet , a comet  etc  ...

now , if you revert the process , of the Telescope to the microscope,

you can discover other tiny worlds  unseen with the  naked eye ...

And , if you use the " Spirit  Element " which is magnetically attached

to your body "which is of different consistency,  the  same

 with the  same, you "  E N T E R     O T H E R    D I M E N S I O N S ",

I repeat , only "   the  same  with same  " could you enter other

dimensions , not with your physical body which stays behind,

as it's earthly ...

Now , it's another process with your blood circulation , it goes round

your body ,  a " non stop mechanism" and in a period of  24  hours

round the clock... Let's  say , "   5  or  6  liters "  of blood liquid is

filtering through the " PUMP"  that is the " Heart", and this  makes

" 1 0  0 0 0  of   liters "  in a day all together  going all around

through the delicate  "  p i p e s  "  which are  the  "   V E I N S  "

and  the  "  A R T E R I E S  "  .....     "  N O N   S T O P  "  ....


N O W ,   "  D O   Y O U   H E A R   S O M E T H I N G "  ???

N o !!!      there's    "      T O T A L   S I L E N C E  ".....

It  functions  perfectly  "  N O N   S T O P  " without  you even

of being aware of it  !!!!

The  same  with  all the  "   U  N  I  V  E  R  S  E  S  " ....


They  all  " P u l s a t e     L I F E  " ...   Do you hear  something ???


All linked in the   "  R I G H T   O R D E R   O F  C O S M I C  L A W S "


to the  "   U L T I M A T E  " which nourishes them in return to


" sustain  L i f e  " ....


" 1   B I L L I O N  O F  U N I V E R S E S  A P P R O X I M A T E L Y " 


with  myriads  and  myriads  of  "  B  e i n g s  "  ...


M a k e     n o      M i s t a k e    a b o u t     t h a t   !!!


Yes , true !    As  the  "  M A T T E R "  is highly   r e f i n e d  ,


you  are entering  other  unknown  worlds of different consistencies


and  subtle matters , so to say  " etherized matter "...


At the  "  S p e e d    o f   L i g h t  " .....


Into  other dimensions so to speak ....










True  Science Fiction Realities  ***  written  by  Patrick  GENSAU

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire