mercredi 9 septembre 2009

TRUE SCIENCE FICTION REALITIES Part VI ***Written by Patrick GENSAU

How  glad  would  she  be  to  know  that  even  " sparkling stones "


are achieving  their  purposes on "   EARTH " ...


What a pity that despite all those  "  TECHNOLOGICAL  REALITIES  "


"M a n "spiritually stands still , he hasn't improved of an"I N C H "


NO!!!    NO!!!    NO!!!   NO!!!    NO!!!   NO!!!   NO!!!   NO!!!   NO!!!  


As  would  say  dear    " L a d y     M a r g a r e t    T h a t c h e r  "


And  according to  the  "   G  R  A  I  L     M  E  S  S  A  G  E  " 


" I  N   T  H  E    L  I  G  H  T    O  F    T  R  U  T  H   "


written  by   "  A b d -R u-S h i n " 


M a n     h a s     s i m p l y   "  r  e  g  r  e  s  s  e  d " 


during  all those  years   ....


Important !  In a "  P U R E L Y     S P I R I T U A L   S E N S E "


Of  course ... Y o u   w i l l   h a v e  to discover it by yourself  ...


"    W  H  O     T  H  E     A  U  T  H  O  R     R  E  A  L  L  Y    I  S   ...  ? "


As , it's of  the  "    H  I  G  H  E  S  T     I  M  P  O  R  T  A  N  C  E   " 


This  " M E S S A G E  "  contains  "    A L L   "  the   A n s w e r s   "


you asked yourself  until now  and  never found them !!!...


"  N  O    S  C  I  E  N  C  E     F  I  C  T  I  O  N    A  T     A  L  L  "


"  B  U  T     P  U  R  E    T  R  U  E    F  A  C  T  S  "...


Let's  "   F A C T S    S P E A K   B Y   T H E M S E L V E S  "


" A G A I N S T     F  A  C  T  S   " ...


It's     there  ....   I  can  assure  you !!!   the  "   T  R  U  T  H  "


The  "     W  O  R  D  S    "   contained  in those  3   volumes


are  "    L  I  V  I  N  G  "   .....


They   are     "      A    L    I   V   E   "   .....








True  Science  Fiction  Realities  *** Written  by  Patrick    GENSAU






    



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire