mercredi 9 septembre 2009

TRUE SCIENCE FICTION REALITIES Part VIII ***Written by Patrick GENSAU


So  what's  more  ???          "    G    O    D    "            s a i d .....


"    L   E  T       T  H  E  R  E      B  E        L  I  G  H  T  "   


Here  it  is  ...  "   I  N    T  H E    L  I  G  H  T    O  F    T  R  U  T  H  "  


The          "  G  R  A  I  L         M   E  S  S  A  G  E    "  


"    N O      S  C   I  E  N  C  E       F  I  C  T  I  O  N      A  T    A  L  L  "


But ,  "  P  U  R  E      T  R  U  E      F  A  C  T  S    " ...


Though ,    a     personal       "    A  D  V  I  C  E   "  ...


Don't      "     R  E  A  D      T  H  E      B  O  O  K S    "


As it would serve  you   "    N O   "  purpose   , as says  the  Author


of the " MESSAGE" ,  even if you  knew it by   "heart"  and could


recite it   "  all "   the   words in it   ... As , you have to act  accordingly ...


But , instead ,  try    "   D  e  e p  l  y      t o     f  e  e  l      a  n d  


u n d e r s t a n d    i t " ...   alive  if  possible ...


"     I  N  T  U  I  T  I  V  E  L  Y     "  ...   A   difficult   " T  A  S  K  "  ...


As ,    when    Past "   KNOWLEDGES  " and   "  Indoctrinations "


" B L O C K        T H E    W  A  Y  "    for  us !!! 


And  prevent  us  to  se  clearly ....


"    T a k e    i  t    E a s y     "   ....   As , it  might  take you  quite 


" A  W  H  I  L  E "  to  grasp   the   "    WHOLE  OF  IT  "  !!!


And   be  "     A  S  S  U  R  E  D   "  ....


That  "  T h o s e "   w h o   r e j e c t   i t  !!! 


Would  find  their  "  V  E  R  Y   O  W  N   J  U  D  G  E  M  E  N  T   "


T    H     E    R     O      F      ........
  
As  the       "     M    E    S    S    A    G   E   "


would   "      R    E   M   A  I    N              S    E   A    L   E   D   "


for  them  ...


With      "      S  E  V  E  N      S  A  C  R  E  D       S  E  A  L  S      "


FOR   EVER .......  AND     FOR    ALL     E  T  E  R  N I T Y     ......


"  O  P  E  N          Y  O  U  R  S  E  L  F   "


" T O        T   H   E        T   R   U   T   H    "


" A  S        I   T   '  S         H   I   G   H        T   I   M  E "   .......

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire