mercredi 9 septembre 2009

TRUE SCIENCE FICTION REALITIES Part V***Written by Patrick GENSAU

Ready !!!  "S T O P  W H A T  Y O U  A R E  D O I N G " !


And  "   C L O S E   Y O U R    E Y E S   " ... And breathe  deeply ...


And  think of       "    I -  N  -  F  - I   - N  -  I  -  T  -  Y  "......................


" S  P  A  C  E  "   with  all the   " B i l l i o n s   of   S T A R S  "..


Up there !!!    Right   Now   !!!


Your  "  B r a i n "      S  - T - O - P - S      awhile   !!!!


( Marquer  un  " temps   d' arret "  in   French  Language  ... )


As , it can't  grasp      "    I   N   F   I   N   I   T   Y   " ....


Simply     because   it   is     "    L   I  M  I  T  E  D     "  ....


Your  brain  is a limited  instrument  bound to "  Time  and Space "....


Another  proof  of  the limitation of your brain  .....


You    can't    see  small   tiny  "   c  e  l  l s  "  unless of course 


you use an instrument called  a  " microscope "  ....


The  same again , you  cannot  explore  "      S   P  A  C  E   "


and  see what's up there , although it does  really  exist ...


But "  I N V I S I B L E  "  to the  naked  eye  ...  Unless ,you use


an instrument called  a   "   T E L E S C O P E   " ...


Now , only with the same and identical  element could you travel 


and reach further , this means   your  "   SPIRIT " element  which


is magnetically and temporarly hold in your body for your earthly stay  .... 


And once you " F R E E "   your  "  S P I R I T  " unrestrained ,


you could contact other worlds and enter into different dimensions...


Surely not with your  "physical  body " which is earthly and stays


behind to decay back to it's origin ...








True  Science  Fiction  Realities  *** Written by Patrick   GENSAU







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire