mercredi 9 septembre 2009

TRUE SCIENCE FICTION REALITIES Part IV***Written by Patrick GENSAU

T h e   "  S P E E D     O F   L I G H T  "  is   still  nothing ...

There's  much  much  more  ....

The     "  S P E E D     O F    P U R E    L O V E  "

"  D I V I N E     I N E S S E N T I A L  "

Not   known  to   M a n k i n d  .....

As,  you  think  so you  are ....     There's  no distance  ....

And beyond the scope of our  "  R E G I O N    O F   S P A C E  "

which encompasses " 1   Billion of Universes"...

under the control of the  "   U L T I M A T E  ",   I  have  been

invited to explore other unknown " territories" that   N O " O N E "

has ever been ...  As , there are other forms of " L i f e "  totally

different to us , the  " B  E I N G S "  there are of such  "Wisdom "

and " Power " that their sheer appearance  would scare you to death,

your "   C O R E  "   would explode  and  become desintegrated ...

Under the "   High  Protection " of the "  ULTIMATE  " , we

established  "  C O N T A C T  " with them , a  " s c r e e n " of

very  " H I G H    F I L T E R " of  protection  helped  me to

"  S T E P    F O R W A R D  " ....


As,  No one  could have predicted the  " o u t c o m e "  of such

an    "   ENCOUNTER    OF   THE   UNKNOWN    TYPE  "...


You would wish to hide yourself under ground , digging a " hole"

and never getting out for the rest of your life ...

Using the highest " p o w e r "  of the  Universes , the true power

of pure  "  L O V E  "   beams  of light  communications went

through all my  being which put the "   S T R A N G E R S  "  into

confidence  and Trust ...

With the  " express  and  exceptionnal"  authorisation of the

"  U L T I M A T E  "  we established  " contact"  with them  , and

know each other now , most important we do respect each other ...

They handle matter in a different way to us , and know the power

of the " Ultimate " given to him by his predecessors ...

Now , you can't grasp all those things properly with your brain alone ...

As, I said "  S P A C E  "  is   "  U N L I M I T E D  ".................................


But, just to give you the  "   P R O O F "   of  the 


" L I M I T A T I O N  " of your " b r a i n "  , we will make  a


"  personal  experiment "  right  now ... 


in the next  chapter ....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire