mercredi 9 septembre 2009

TRUE SCIENCE FICTION REALITIES Part VII ***Written by Patrick GENSAU

Just    as     an      "  E v i d e n c e   "  ...    


That  "    W  O  R  D  S  "  contained in those  "  THREE  VOLUMES "


are  "  r e a l l y     A L I V E    " .... And , to prove it....


They  are  really  " L I V I N G  ", as issued  from the  "Original Source 


of  all  and  everything , from the very "   CORE  "  of the Power


that sustains "  L I  F E  "...


I made a  personal   " secret  experiment " on my own in the 


year  of  "  1 9 7 5 "   .....    "   P L A C E B O       M E T H O D   " ,


which  means in this case ,  with" serious"   and  " honest " 


people  from all different    "   N a t i o n a l i t i e s  " 
  
 "   R  A  C  E  S  "          and"         C U L T U R E S  "...


 and   of   course   from   different    "  RELIGIONS "   too !!!


Those   " seeing  people "  were  "    G E N U I N E    V O Y A N T S "


and "   M E D I U M S  "   and   "    R A D I E S T H E S I S T S "


from  different  countries ...   "     P L A C E B O      M E T H O D  "


means in this case  "   N O T    K N O W I N G  " 


"A T   A L L   W H A T   T H E    S U B J E C T    I S ".....


I simply put the  "   THREE  VOLUMES  OF  THE  GRAIL  MESSAGE "


under cover   "  hiding  the  titles  "  ....


And  "  C O N T E N T  "...  therefore , those   "  seeing  people  "


couldn't  know at  all what it could be  !!!     N O      W   A   Y   !!!!


"   N O   W  A Y   A T   A L L  !!!  "    And  they  didn't know me either,


" F I R S T      T I M E   !!!       F I R S T       C O N T A CT   !!!!


And , just to prove  that , it's  the  " T r u t h  "....


As  their  answer  was    "     Y   E   S  "        "         W O R D S   "


contained in those books  are   "     T  R U E    A  N  D     T  R  U  E    "....


THE     "    S  P  I  R  I  T  U  A  L        V  I  B  R  A  T  I  O  N  S   "


emanating from those  three  Volumes  testify that it's the "   TRUTH" ...


Because  those  "      W O R D S    A R E   L I V I N G   "  ....










True Science Fiction Realities   ***  Written  by   Patrick  GENSAU










Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire