mardi 8 septembre 2009

TRUE SCIENCE FICTION REALITIES Part II***Written by Patrick GENSAU

Or imagine , going under water in a "   SUBMARINE  ", and staying dry

for several months while travelling inside and living comfortably,

and watching a movie in a cosy atmosphere ." Pure  Science Fiction"

Or even, would they dreamed that a small  "  T W O   W H E E L E D

E N G I N E  ", just bigger than a baby , could drive  " 1 0 0  miles an hour ?"

climb  "  HILLS "  and jump few meters , or ride free , in the fresh air

through the forest , with even an  "   E X T R A    P A S S E N G E R  "....

"H E A V E N S !!! " Could  it  be with  " L a d y    Q u e e n   L o v e "

of my dreams  !!!      W O N D E R F U L   !!!

Or even , Explore  "    S P A C E  "   with  huge  Telescopes , predicting

weather forecast , see the  "  S T A R S  " invisible to the naked eye,

discover other   " P L A N E T S  "   and    "  G A L A X I E S  "  with

unknown  "  W O R L D S  "  beyond our imagination  ...

Pure "  M A G I C  "  ... and even , at times thinking of being

"     G   O  D   "   themselves  .....

And also , the last achievements in Modern  Medecine ,the exploration

inside our own  " body" and see  all this tiny microscopic " W o r l d " ....

Discovering , billions of tiny  " living cells " through magnetic resonning

imagery , or even performing surgery at a distance , with computer aid ...

Or making huge "   C O M P U T E R S " starting with several  story

buildings and finally reducing to a hand hold device ...

"  S U P E R C O M P U T E R S  "   calculating  at " High  and   Fantastic"

speed, several  billions of operation in a second , or gathering information

on a single  "   C H I P  " not  bigger than a  "  P I N   H E A D  "

containing  "  1   B I L L I O N    B I T   "  of information  " D a t a"   ....

And the last  achievements of  all , combining everything in a

" MEDIA CENTER  "   .... the  "  N  E  W     E  D  E  N    G  A  R  D  E  N " ...


"       E   .   D   .   E   .    N    "      TRANSLATION     for ...



E...............................E  L  E  C  T  R  O  N  I  C  A  L  L  Y




D...............................D  E  V  I  L  I  S  H






E................................E X T R A   -  T  E  R  R  E  S  T  R  I  A  L






N................................N  E  T  W  O  R  K








OR      otherwise        "    I   .  N  .  T  .  E  .  R  .  N  .  E  . T   "   







I.....................................I  N  F  O  R  M  A  T  I  O  N




N....................................N  E  T  W  O  R  K




T....................................T  R  A  N  S  M  I  S  S  I  O  N




E....................................E   L  E  C  T  R  O  N  I  C  A  L  L  Y   "




R................................... R  O  U  T  E  D




N....................................N  E  W




E....................................E  L  E  M  E  N  T  A  R  Y




T....................................T  E  C  H  N  I  C  S










So ,  what's   next........    Mr.    "       G   A   T   E   S    "      or




"  L  a  d  y        G   O   O   G   L   E   "       or .....


"  Mr.     S  A  F  A  R  I    "





" Mr .   "  S  O  N  Y  "   or       Mr .  "   T  O  S  H  I  B  A  " - 




  or        Mr.   " H  O  N  D  A  "  ..... or  Mr.  "  Y A M A H A  " .....




  .......      and   of  course  .... 




Mr.         "     B  A  N  A  N  A "   ????








True   Science   Fiction  Realities   *** written   by  Patrick  GENSAU

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire